You are html tracking Visitor

Thursday, July 31, 2008

To know the Application version before upgrade and current version

To know the Application version before upgrade and current version:-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is some oracle Aplication Instance say (11.5.8) got upgrade to R12. After upgarding the Instance/Application, If I want to know the older version. Then use the following select statement.

SELECT SUBSTR(snapshot_name,12,8)
FROM ad_snapshots
WHERE comments = 'Preseeded'
AND REPLACE(SUBSTR(snapshot_name,12,8),'.') =
(
SELECT max(to_number(replace(SUBSTR(snapshot_name,12,8),'.')))
FROM ad_snapshots
WHERE comments = 'Preseeded'
);

Use the following to know the current Oracle Apps Version.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

SELECT release_name FROM fnd_product_groups;

2 comments:

Clover said...

I’m very glad to found this website because; it carries awesome and actually good data in favor of readers.

clover
www.n8fan.net

Unknown said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often..

rachelle madrigal
www.imarksweb.org